- Prasad Garimella, CEBT COO/CIO of OneLegacy
- Blanca Cohen, CEBT- Quality Systems Director
- Liliana Viamari, CEBT- Marketing Director
- Gonzalo Lazarte, CEBT- Eye Bank Manager
- Kimberly Gestoso, CEBT- Eye Bank Supervisor
About Cornea Donation
- People with poor eyesight, cancer, diabetes, and other health conditions can donate.
- Donation is a gift. There is not cost to donor families and no fees are paid to donate.
- Donation does not delay or affect funeral arrangements.
- Open casket viewing is still possible after donation.
- Over 95% of all cornea transplant operation successfully restore recipient's vision.
- A cornea transplant is typically performed 2-5 days following donation.